Thursday 27 June 2013

Lasula Boutique

Hey! Today I'd like to tell you about a new little clothing brand called Lasula Boutique. 

A few days ago they tweeted offering the chance to sample some of their clothing before their official website launch in July. Now I don't know about any of you, but I've certainly never heard of clothing samples before! Never one to turn down a freebie, I jumped at the chance and today my goody bag arrived.


I received this beautiful hot pink top, with pretty multi-coloured jewels around the neckline. One thing which usually annoys me about embellishments on clothing is when they've been glued on and all fall off in the wash (who has time to hand wash everything?!) but these have been sewn on so that shouldn't be an issue! 

Lasula also included this pretty necklace, and some yummy sweeties (they must be psychic because these are all favourites of mine!)

I have to say, this top isn't one I'd normally pick out in a shop as I'm not a massive wearer of pink, but I absolutely love this top! I think its perfect for summer, and I've put together a couple of outfits, to show how I intend to wear it.


My first outfit teams the top with an cobalt blue skirt (from River Island) and some simple ballerina pumps. I love the idea of clashing bright colours, and if you cant do that in summer when can you?



For my second outfit, I've worn the top with a simple pair of white jeans (from Next) and jewelled sandals (from New Look). I think the simple white makes the hot pink really pop, and the shoes keeping with a jewelled theme as well as adding a bit more interest to the outfit.

I would wear both these outfits day or night, but if I was wearing them as a night-out outfit, I think I would add a few more jewellery accessories. The necklace I received perhaps?

All in all, I can definitely see myself wearing this a lot, and I can't wait to see what else Lasula Boutique have to offer!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment