Thursday 19 September 2013

Back to University; OOTN & EOTN

Hey! So I'm back at university this week, ready to start year 3 of my degree (nope, not final year I'm on a 4 year course). But more than that, I'm ready to catch up with friends, get dressed up and enjoy some nights out again!

And on that note, I thought I'd share something I'm definitely planning on wearing at some point in the near future; clothes and makeup.


Quite often at uni, you end up going out pretty last minute and don't really have time to do all this, but on a night which was planned and I had time, this is something I would absolutely wear.

This polka-dot bodycon dress was a bargain in the River Island sale at just £10, and although you can't see, I've accessorised with glittery gold shoes and also this balloon elephant necklace. 

For makeup, I've kept the focus on the eyes with a bold and classic grey smokey eye and I've also lightly filled in my brows. The rest of the makeup is kept very simple so as not to look like I fell face first into my makeup collection.

For my hair, I really would need some time to do this (my hair is both long and thick, so takes ages to curl) but I wanted to keep the outfit fun, and I felt curls would fit best.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment