Wednesday 2 October 2013

EOTD: MAC Cranberry

 Hey! I mentioned in my last post that this season I want to experiment with plum and berry coloured eyeshadows, so today I'm doing just that!


I've incorporated MAC's Cranberry into my normal gold smokey eye, and I really think it adds a new dimension to the whole look and brings out the hazel in my eyes.

I used the Naked 2 palette as well as MAC Cranberry and applied as follows: Half-Baked in the inner corner, Cranberry over most of the lid, YDK and Chopper blended through the crease and Busted in the outer corner. I also added a little extra Cranberry at the end with my ring finger to help make the colour stand out a little more. 

All that's left to do then is eyeliner and mascara! I think this look would be great for day or night, and would suit all eye colours. 

Would you wear this?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this look, I've been lusting after Cranberry for ages - definitely on my Christmas wish list now x

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete