Saturday 2 November 2013

Halloween Costume & Makeup (Not for the Faint Hearted)

Hey! So Halloween was a couple of days ago and I thought I'd share with you what I went as! I know a couple of weeks ago I shared some simple makeup tutorials, but for my own costume I opted for something a bit more extravagant!

I decided I wanted to be something a bit different, and after finding inspiration online, I went for being a zombie Disney princess! The question then was: which one? Being brunette narrowed down my options and I chose Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Personally I think that works out perfect, because I told my 'backstory' of how the 'real' ending was just that I got attacked by the Beast, instead of the happy ending we've all seen in the Disney film!

Anyway, here's the whole look:


And here's a close up of the makeup:


Ouch. The makeup took just under 3 hours in total, and I used this (and this) video on Youtube as inspiration.

I had a house party on Halloween night, and it was quite funny watching peoples reactions as I opened the door! That said, I hope I haven't traumatised anyone! (Or scared away any of you lovely readers, I promise my face will be back to normal next time!)

What did you do for Halloween?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. your blog is so adorable! I just subscribed! :D

    please check out my blog and follow if you like! :D

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete