Sunday 17 November 2013

Weekend Wishlist #4

Hey! Since I haven't done a wishlist in a while, I thought that with Christmas on the way it would be an appropriate time to do one! So, here are the things I'm currently lusting after:



1. Christmas Jumper
I am very much lusting after a Christmas jumper after missing out last year, but I'm having a bit of an issue in that everywhere I look there only seem to be tacky-looking ones with light up parts or pom-poms sticking out. I've included a few jumpers I'd be happier to find on a hanger and purchase!

2. Smashbox Smokebox Palette - £32 here
After having a nosey at the Smashbox counter the other week, I really like the range of eyeshadow shades they have, and this palette caught my eye as being a perfect wintery eye palette!

3. MAC Fix+ - £14.50 here
I have a feeling my Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray is going to run out soon, and this version from MAC is actually slightly cheaper so I thought I might give it a go. Also MAC have their Back-To-MAC scheme, and Urban Decay don't have anything like that.

4. MAC Brush Cleanser - £10 here
Now that my collection of brushes is getting larger, I figure it's time to invest in a proper brush cleanser (At the moment I wash my brushes with my regular face cleanser). Also it means I could (at some point in the future) take advantage of the Back-To-MAC scheme, as with the Fix+.

5. Kevyn Aucoin Fan Brush - £48 here
As I said before, I'm now looking for a dupe for this fan brush, but there's no harm in having the real thing on my wishlist right?

6. Black Heels
Earlier this year I mastered being able to walk in heels (finally!), and now I am after some classic black heels which are comfortable, not too high, not too expensive, and will obviously go with everything.

7. Smashbox Photo Op Eyeshadow Trio - £21 here
Probably not as good value as the other Smashbox palette, I really like the combination of these colours together and the compactness would be ideal for travelling  (not that I have anywhere to go at the moment).

8. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - £14 here
I'm pretty unimpressed with my current eyeliner. It's a felt tip one, which dries out really quickly when I open it, is a bugger to apply, and then smudges off within only an hour or so of wearing. I'm hoping Urban Decay's offering will be much better.

What's on your current wishlist?

xxx

4 comments:

  1. your header is so cuteee :) I really want a christmas jumper too! feels like the statutory xmas attire haha, GFC following you, here's my link if you wanted to follow me too!

    Tigerlily's Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it really does, although its strange how no other holiday gets its own jumper! I'll be sure to check it out :) x

      Delete
  2. The Smashbox palette looks gorgeous - definitely something I'd want! Thank you for sending me your link on twitter, absolutely love your blog - following now :) xx

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's got some lovely colours in it!
      Thanks! Glad you're enjoying :D xx

      Delete