Tuesday 10 December 2013

Clothes Show Live 2013

Hey! On Saturday, I went to the Clothes Show Live at the NEC in Birmingham for the first time! It was a long morning of shopping (some fantastic bargains!) and then the actual show in the afternoon.

Seeing all the fashion from various designers was really inspiring, and basically now I want a whole new wardrobe.

After perusing many many beauty and fashion stalls (I'll put up a separate haul post!), we had lunch while waiting for one of the Diet Coke Image Catwalk shows, which featured some pieces from Graduate fashion designers, and was awesome to watch. I took so many pictures, but I'm only going to share my favourites otherwise we'll be here forever!





 It turned out I was actually sat next to the graduate who designed this coat!



 I don't care how impractical they are: I want a pair of lace trousers!




As you can see, we also had a surprise visit from Jamie and Andy from Made in Chelsea. Not quite as good at strutting their stuff as the models, nice try boys! I was also excited to see Anita from Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Series 8 up there modelling, as she was my favourite of that series!

After a little more shopping, it was into the Fashion Theatre to watch the show! It was combination of awesome music, clothes, fierce cat-walking and impressive dance routines; although I'll be honest and say I had expected it to go on a bit longer than 45 minutes! It was still a lot of fun though, and I would definitely go back next year!










Have you ever been to the Clothes Show? If not, are you tempted now?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment