Monday 17 March 2014

Have You Discovered...? La Roche Posay Skincare

Hey! Apologies, this post was supposed to go up yesterday but I've been visiting my grandparents and forgot to schedule it! Anyhow I'm taking part in a new series called #Haveyoudiscovered hosted by Becka - full details here if you want to join too! I won't be doing all of the week's themes, but I'll be sure to title them appropriately when I do!

This week is all about skincare, and what perfect timing as I've been wanting to talk about my new skincare routine since I overhauled it a fair bit at the start of this year. After trying out a few different things, I settled on the brand which did my skin the most good: La Roche Posay.


It started off with me trying to find the coveted Effaclar Duo but it was out of stock in my local Boots, so I opted to try some of their other, lesser talked about, products: namely their Effaclar A.I. Targeted Breakout Corrector along with one of their cleansers. I decided on the Physiological Cleasing Gel instead of the one from the Effaclar range as I've discovered non-foaming products aggravate my skin a lot less.

I've been using both of these for about 2 and a half months now, and repurchased both because I love them so much. Since starting using La Roche Posay, it has done wonders for my skin. Any blemishes were cleared right up within a few weeks, and since then breakouts have been kept to an absolute minimum (and usually only hormonal).

After the success of these, I certainly didn't hesitate to pick up the new formulated Effaclar Duo+, which bloggers have on the whole been loving (with good reason). While the Effaclar A.I. helps clear up 'active' spots, the Effaclar Duo+ is really good at diminishing the redness and marks that occur post-breakout.

Put it this way, I am now a lot more comfortable leaving the house sans-makeup. My skin is by no means perfect, but it's in such better condition, and I guess I have the French to thank!

Have you discovered La Roche Posay?

xxx

1 comment: