Wednesday 16 April 2014

March Empties

Hey! Even though it's halfway through April, today I'd like to share my March empties! I've been on a bit of a 'using up' mission lately, as well as throwing out old or unused makeup to clear up a bit of space in my collection (for new things, obviously).


1. La Roche Posay Effaclar A.I. Targeted Breakout Corrector
This is a staple product in my skincare routine, so I've already repurchased it. I've talked about this here, but if you'd like a full post about my whole skincare routine let me know!

2. Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray
This featured in my March favourites, and here it is again because I loved it so much I used it all up...

3. The Body Shop Shea Body Butter
I got this as part of a set at Christmas, and I have to say I prefer this particular one to other Body Shop butters, which I find can tend to take a while to sink in, leaving me feeling a bit sticky. The Shea one, however, sinks in a lot faster.

4. Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment
I ran out of this at the start of the month, and while I did find it good for my hair; I've since found other hair products that are good for strengthening.

5. Essie Good to Go Top Coat
My holy grail top coat, I think I'm now on my third-ish bottle of it. Repurchase, every time.

6. The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
This is such a fantastic product, and is one of those where a little goes a long way since I've only just ran out after having it for about a year. I prefer this as a pore minimising product, to the likes of Benefit's Porefessional, as it doesn't just sit on top of my skin and feel a bit silicon-y. Also the tea tree in this is really good for my combination skin, particularly for breakouts.

7. The Body Shop Almond Nail and Cuticle Oil
The applicator of this (small brush pen which dispenses product) is a great idea in my view, but as an actual nail/cuticle oil I've definitely used better ones.

What have you used up recently?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. That Targeted Breakout Corrector sounds great. Would you say it is better than the Effaclar Duo?

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, yes! It's such a fab little product xx

      Delete