Sunday 13 April 2014

March Favourites

Hey! Huge apologies for being MIA for the last few weeks, end of term deadlines crept up out of nowhere and I've been super busy! After what seems like an age of not having time to blog, I thought the best way to get back into the swing of things would be with a good ol' favourites post!


Quite a colourful collection of favourites for March, but then it is officially Spring now!

1. Topshop Lipstick 'All About Me' - £8 here
I've been wearing this pretty much non-stop since I bought at the end of February, but I'm slightly sad because I just lost it on a night out! Next time I'm in Topshop this is going to have to be a repurchase, because it's just the most fun bright pink colour, but in my favourite finish for lips: matte.

2. Charles Worthington Volume and Bounce Texturising Spray - £6.99 here
Like many other bloggers, I bought this as a dupe for the Oribe Dry Texturising Spray (who wants to pay ~£40 for hairspray?!) and man is it great stuff! I don't actually have the Oribe version to compare to, but the Charles Worthington has certainly done the job of adding volume and texture to my hair, as the last few weeks I've been quite lazy and rocking the bedhead look.

3. L'Oreal Colour Riche 'Perle de Jade' - £4.99 here
I'm slightly in love with mint in general at the moment, but in particular has appeared so much on my nails recently that I'm already halfway through the bottle!

4. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation 'Mont Blanc' - £31 here
Every blogger and their cat has tried and raved about this foundation. And for a good reason, since it gives the most flawless base I've ever experienced. It should definitely win the award for 'Worst Named Product' though, since it is neither sheer nor glowy. 

5. La Tentation de Nina Eau de Toilette - £32 here
I saw this advertised in Paris while I was there for my birthday, sprayed it in the airport and loved it, but waited until my return to actually purchase it. I'm glad I waited because Escentual.com had (and still have) it for 20% off! I love the original Nina Ricci perfume, featured in my 2013 favourites, and this is a lovely, sweeter version perfect for Spring/Summer. It's inspired by the flavour of macarons, and limited edition, so I'm saving this for special occasion type use.

What have you been loving recently?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment