Sunday 20 April 2014

Weekend Wishlist #6

Hey! I haven't done a wishlist post in so long, despite basically always wanting new things (such is the way of a beauty blogger) so today I thought I'd actually share a few of the things on my list! It also coincides with the fact that I'm off to Hong Kong on Tuesday (SO EXCITED) and there will definitely be some duty free shopping happening...


1. Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster - £15.80 here
I get a bit wary of applying tanning products to my face (definitely don't want the Oompa Loompa look), so when I found out about this gem from Clarins I knew I wanted to try it.

2. Lancôme Hypnôse Drama mascara - £22.50 here
I'm currently on the lookout for a new mascara, and I'd really like to go back to one with a curved brush, because I find these easiest to use.

3. Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm - £7.99 here
Having read so many great reviews on these, and with matte being my favourite finish for lip products, I'm not sure I can resist any longer! I've definitely got my eye on Mischievous... maybe Audacious too...

4. Pale/neon pink Blusher
I quite fancy a new blusher for the new season, and the fact that I have newly blonde hair (have a nosey here if you fancy) and I think a paler neon-y pink would suit just nicely. I'll be looking around, but does anyone have any recommendations?

5. MAC Eyeshadow Quad - £6.50 here
I've been considering getting one of these, since my other custom palettes are getting a bit full... I figure by moving my MAC eyeshadows to a quad, I'll get a bit of space back for depotting other brands.

6. Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum - £32.30 here
Every time I walk past this, I end up spraying it on myself. It's a little different to the fragrances I usually go for, but I still love it.

What have you been lusting after recently?

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh great wishlist! How about the Illamasqua Powder Blush in Katie or Tremble? They're such gorgeous shades! I love them.. especially Katie! xxxx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh those are lush colours, I shall keep an eye out for Illamasqua! xx

      Delete