Wednesday 23 April 2014

What's In My Bag?

Hey! I love being nosy and seeing what other people carry about with them, but I've never personally done one. I'm currently in Hong Kong visiting a friend for a week, so I figured now would be the perfect time to show you what I took with me - just hand luggage though, else we'll be here forever...


The colour isn't showing up very well, but I've got a large mint satchel to keep everything in, with handy extra pockets and a big front panel where I've got 'important stuff' like travel documents; passport, train tickets, purse etc.

I'm taking my phone, headphones, iPad and Kindle for entertainment, as well as a Juice cube so nothing runs out of battery. I've also packed some sleeping tablets, since it's a night flight and a few beauty essentials: concealer, lipstick, perfume (in a Travalo of course), a nail file, a face mist and some SPF moisturiser for when I land.

It seems like I've packed lightly, but the weight of my bag says otherwise!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment