Sunday 18 May 2014

FOTD: MAC Club Eyeshadow & Please Me Lipstick



Today I wanted to share the makeup look I wore recently to my mum's birthday dinner. It was the perfect opportunity for me to try out a few new things I've purchased recently (latest haul here), and share them in a whole look.


Since I was going out, I used my trusty 'Flawless Base' routine before adding colour back to my cheeks with the aid of Color Combos Mineral Blusher in 02.

For eye makeup, I used MAC Club to create a quick 'cheat' smoky eye; I love the effect of this eye shadow! I did also use Urban Decay Tease in the crease to help create a seamless blend. To finish the eyes, I created a winged liner with Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner, and then applied Fairydrops Long and Curl Mascara to the lashes.

Finally, I applied MAC Lipstick in Please Me to complete the whole look. I didn't want to wear a bright lip, so as to keep attention to the eyes.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment