Wednesday 21 May 2014

Review: REN Samples

A couple of months back, I was looking to overhaul my skincare routine and I'd heard good things about REN from other bloggers, so I emailed them asking which range would be best for my skin type. Their customer service was excellent and they offered to send me some samples to try. I should add, I never mentioned that I'm a blogger, they do this for anyone!

I've used them all up now, so I figured I'd share my thoughts.


The Clearcalm 3 Clarity Restoring Mask is a refreshing clay mask which was great at clearing my pores and brightening my dull skin, but didn't particularly do much for breakouts.

The Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk is a lovely milky cleanser, which I found to be great for removing makeup as part of an evening double cleanse.

The Mayblossom T-Zone Control Cleansing Gel and T-Zone Balancing Day Fluid are a great day time combo for combination skin, with oily t-zones. I found my skin less oily than usual, without being too dry so I can see this range being good for summer.

REN have since changed the names of a few of these products but they're still all available on their website, as well as handy trial kits if you know which range you want to go for!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment