Sunday 8 June 2014

Have You Discovered...? Mixing Lipsticks

I'm taking a different approach to this week's #HaveYouDiscovered, instead of talking about one product I've discovered, I'm going to share a technique: mixing lipsticks.

I'm sure this isn't breaking news to everyone, but it's something I never thought of until recently.

Lately I've craving the brightness of one lipstick I have, with the matte effect of another, so one day I decided to layer them up and voila! The lipsticks in particular I'm talking about? That would be Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Colour in Crush and MAC Matte Lipstick in Please Me.




What I love about this method, is that you're effectively getting a new lipstick for free! I'm keen to try out other combinations, obviously some won't work, but I think it's a great way to get more use out of unloved lipsticks.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. you have a great blog =)

    let's be friends http://erineeee.blogspot.com/
    follow for follow
    kisses

    ReplyDelete